To end this week I’d like to share seven health benefits of walking barefoot outside. You can read the full article here if you’d like, but here are the basics.
1. Clears your mind and makes you present in the moment.
2. Free foot yoga by stretching muscles you wouldn’t use if you were wearing shoes.
3. Free reflexology session by stimulating pressure points.
4. Decreases anxiety and depression.
5. Helps you get a good night sleep.
6. Going barefoot is grounding.
7. Helps you get back to what matters most in your life.
I found these images that show all the pressure points on your feet. Enjoy.